Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Hair Regimen Feb

My Styling Tools
-conair thick and wavy detangling comb

-Denman brush


I Shampoo Once a week and Condition with
-Trader Joes Tea Tree Tingle-



I Co-Wash with-
-Aussie Moist

-Suave Almond and Shea Butter Conditioner

-I detangle under running water with a Wide Tooth Comb

Conditioners That I Leave-In
-Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Balance Moisturizing Conditioner

-Tresemme Smooth & Silky For Dry Or Damaged Hair..


Deep Conditioners
--Silk Elements Mega Silk Moisturizing Treatment-

-Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture-


Protein
-Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayonnaise


Moisturizers / Leave-in’s
-Shea Moisture Curl and Style Conditioning Milk-


Oils-My Own Mix
Coconut oil , Vitamin E oil, and Sweet Almond Oil




-I use this nightly to seal in the moistures
Styling Products-

-Isoplus Styling Pre-conditioning Light Gel

-Pure Aloe Vera Gel

- Silk Elements - Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection Spray


Vitamins
- Origin Biotin 1000 mcg

-GNC MSN 1500mg /

-GNC Women‘s Ultra Mega Active

-I take 2 daily of the Biotin and 1 daily of the others

No comments:

Post a Comment